Major hacks at large companies often make the news, but it is important to know that 67% of small and medium-sized companies are attacked by hackers! According to the National Cyber Security Alliance, 60% of SMEs affected by hackers go bankrupt within six months.
Your customers trust that your website is safe.
But where do you start?
Here are 8 ways to check the security of your website:
1. Be careful with plugins and extensions
2. Protect your website with SSL technology
3. Use a WAF to combat top-notch security risk
4. Protect yourself from Malware
5. Secure application forms
6. Use uncrackable passwords
7. Have a backup plan
8. Choose the right web development platform